Presentation and first doubt

From: Pedro Martínez
Subject: Presentation and first doubt
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 05:48:45 +0100

Hello comunity,

At first place I would like to present myself because this is the first time I write here and I'm so glad to be part of this comunity. My name is Pedro, I have study Musicology and I didn't know the existence of lilypond until a few days ago that I finded it casually at the net; I am very surprised for the posibilities and I hope to learn to use it step by step because I am a newbie in GNU/Linux, LaTeX and of course Lilypond.

I am reading the tutorial of the software but firstly at all I have a small doubt: What I want a page with the staves alone to print it? Because the first steps in the tutorial is to learn notes, but I would like to know how to print a page with a format of staves.

I am very sorry for my english, there is a long time ago I cannot practice. Thank you very much.

Greetings