Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 38, Issue 17

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 38, Issue 17
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 02:37:05 +0100

Linda Seltzer wrote:

would disagree, let alone generate a flame war.  I have seen multi-million
projects go down the drain because the management didn't pay attention to
issues such as marketing or the user experience.

And of course, lily will also go this route, as the development team never bother bothers to read the lilypond-user mailing list, let alone participate in discussions.

Can we have either informative input or blissful silence?

Thanks.