Re: Lilypond, OS X and LaTeX

From: Anas Ghrab
Subject: Re: Lilypond, OS X and LaTeX
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:22:06 +0100

Le 25 janv. 06 à 20:39, Mats Bengtsson a écrit :

These warning messages look completely normal. How did you reach the conclusion that the resulting file didn't work? Did you try ps2pdf
on the file?

Yes, I used ps2pdf, but I get a file with only staves, and no notes, like in one of these two files (the other is ok) : lily-341857878-1.eps  and lily-341857878.eps

Bye the way, is it possible to make a command that gives directly from the .ly file the good .eps file, without need of the latex command, or a command that give an ps file which fits with the text and not a hole page ? I can then manually integrate it in the LateX file.

---
Anas