Re: stanzas outside the music

From: cordilow
Subject: Re: stanzas outside the music
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 01:56:21 -0800 (PST)

Someone helped me to realize the answer to this.  I didn't realize you could
use text markup outside of a score and that the default alignment for such,
below the score, is to the left border of the staff.  This makes many things
feasible.

However, what if you want the lyrics/text positioned to the right border of
the staff, below the score?

And what if you want text on both the right and the left, as with a table?