Re: problem with \partial repeated in second ending Requires change to m

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: problem with \partial repeated in second ending Requires change to manual
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 21:17:42 -0700

On 8-Apr-06, at 7:26 AM, Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence wrote:

Ok I can make some sense of that but Heads up to Graham in section 6.7.2 the 3rd example has exactly what I'm trying to do and there is no mention of needing a \partial at the end of the first set of repeats.

Huh?

If you are proposing a change to the docs, please assume that I know nothing about the issue. (which in this case is the truth -- I haven't been following this thread, nor do I use many \repeats in my music)

6.7.2, 3rd example. I got that far. Now, exactly what text should I add/replace/remove to the main text or example?

- Graham