Re: Drum Kit Writing

From: Gilles Sadowski
Subject: Re: Drum Kit Writing
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:33:31 +0200

Hi.

> I was wondering if someone could please post up an example kit part for me
> to have a look at?

I've attached a tar file of a part I transcribed some time ago.
Hopefully, it will show enough to get you started.

> Code:
>
> [...]

Sorry to say, but your code is hardly legible.
[Moreover it made "gs" crash here. So that I can't even see what
it looks like...]

You'll probably have many answers to your questions by carefully
organizing the code (using variables, bar checks, multiple files),
like in the example I sent.

Good luck,
Gilles