margin in sheet music lilypond-book

From: Lodewijk Koopman
Subject: margin in sheet music lilypond-book
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:58:09 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

As an absolute beginner, I've stumbled upon a strange problem. I'm using
lilypond-book (lilypond v2.8.1) to embed my lilypond code in a latex document.
After running lilypond-book, as described in the documentation, the sheet music
itself apears to have a margin of its own on the left. The result of this, is
that the sheet music is shifted to the right side of the page. In ASCII-art, my
page looks like this:

+-----------------------------------+
|                                   |
|    --------heading-------p.1--    |