Re: margin in sheet music lilypond-book

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: margin in sheet music lilypond-book
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 05:12:56 -0700

On 9-May-06, at 2:58 AM, Lodewijk Koopman wrote:

So the width of the sheet music is correct; it's the same as \textwidth. When I open the eps-files that make up the sheet music, I notice that they have a
margin on the left side, of 15pt.

Sorry, I can't help a lot, but something's better than nothing: try changing some of the properties described in 10.4.2 page formatting. In particular, I'm suspicious that this may be due to horizontal-shift; try setting that to 0.

Cheers,
- Graham