Re: Object hierarchy in LilyPond?

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Object hierarchy in LilyPond?
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 23:44:42 +0200

On Monday 08 May 2006 19:30, Arjan Bos wrote:
> On 6 mei 2006, at 21:20, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> > Quoting Erik Sandberg <address@hidden>:
> >> On Tuesday 02 May 2006 09:06, Tomas Valusek wrote:
> > Or the context hierarchy or which engravers are included in each
> > context
> > or which objects are created by which engraver (or context) or ...
>
> What I would like to see is a model of all the data being used within
> LilyPond,

There's a lot of data used in lily. It would require quite some effort to
build the model you're suggesting, and someone would need to maintain the
model (which is changing all the time). I think all the current developers
have better things to do, but I nothing stops you from writing such
documentation.

--
Erik