Re: MIDI2ly problem

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: MIDI2ly problem
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 12:48:04 +0200

Edward Z. Yang schreef:

Hi Ben, I mailed the mailing list recently. I believe it's a problem
with the version of Python bundled with Lilypond. The people on the
mailing list never replied: I think they're tired of having to answer
Windows users that can't seem to get the Python scripts to work. I'd
recommend just waiting til the next release comes out.

yes, but why on earth are people still using lilypond 2.6.x ?

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com