#(make-dynamic-script)

From: Vivian Barty-Taylor
Subject: #(make-dynamic-script)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:10:02 +0000 (GMT)

In the manual for version 2.8.0 it says that it is possible to make new dynamic marks. I've tried this and it works. What I would really like to do, though, is make a dynamic mark that included normal text (specifically "sub p" or "sub f")
At the moment I do this by putting in a _\markup line, and then using
\once \override TextScript #'extra-offset
to align the dynamic mark with the note (instead of the "sub")
It would save time to just be able to write c4\subp or something similar. Can I do this?
Many thanks,
Vivian.