Library of scheme functions?

From: Dewdman42
Subject: Library of scheme functions?
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 14:34:08 -0700 (PDT)

I am just getting into lilypond.  i am wondering if there are any collections
of scheme functions out there that people have developed and shared for use
within Lilypond?  I have no specific thing I'm looking for.  I just see that
scheme functions can be written and wondering what kinds of smart things
people have been doing with lilypond that go beyond what the basic lilypond
commands will do.