Re: A7(b9) ???

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: A7(b9) ???
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:21:50 -0700

address@hidden wrote:
I have no idea how to get an A7 (b9) into my Liliypond type setting

I tried in the chordmode a:7es9. but it doesn't work

Chord spelled A  C# E  G Bb
a7.9-

Not promising it will be written as you want it but this is how to modify extensions of chord names. It's not documented very well but if you read this section you will find it:

       7.2.2 Chords mode

I don't even see the dot part of the notation directly defined.

Paul Scott