Re: Output of 2.8.6 Windows version

From: Ossie Wilson
Subject: Re: Output of 2.8.6 Windows version
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 05:25:54 +0000 (UTC)

A .ps file is produced but can not produce a .pdf file.

When gsview is used to display on screen - it works.

When a printout is attempted, a massive list of faults is produced but not
printout.

I changed the .ps file to give the correct location of fonts ( file had a non-
existent lilypond directory path ) and the list reduced to one fault - the
aybabtu.otf file was not valid.

What do I do now? Go back to 1.9.8 which used produce .pdf files and printout
or can you fix the bug/s.

A granddaughter requires these transposed files for an upcoming singing exam.

Also could you possibly produce a Windows version with all required files for
installation remotely from a computer connected to the internet.

I would be much obliged to receive your help/guidance as soon as possible.

Ossie