Re: Midi block syntax?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Midi block syntax?
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 19:55:48 +0200

Strange! When I converted the following file

\version "2.9.15"
\midi{\tempo 4=104}

using convert-ly from 2.9.16, the result was:

\version "2.9.16"

 \midi {
   \context {
     \Score
     tempoWholesPerMinute = #(ly:make-moment 104 4)

  /Mats

Quoting Thomas Scharkowski <address@hidden>:

I tried to convert a 2.9.15 file using convert-ly before I sent the
message to the list: no change!
But... conversion works with older files!

Thomas
Did you try to upgrade the syntax using convert-ly?
Normally, such changes should also be present in the
NEWS file, but it seems that the new method to specify
MIDI tempo hasn't made it there.

   /Mats

Thomas Scharkowski wrote:

>LilyPond 2.9.16, Windows XP