Re: Vanishing tie

From: Chuckk Hubbard
Subject: Re: Vanishing tie
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 05:48:38 -0400

I'll have to check in again when this next release happens.  My lesson
is today, and I need those ties, so I guess I'm back on Windows/Mac
for a bit.

-Chuckk

On 9/2/06, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:
There have been several reports already about a bug in the tie handling
in 2.9.16 and a correction by Han-Wen will appear in the next release.
Hopefully, it's the same bug that you have found.

Please always send bug reports to the bug-lilypond mailing list
and also check the mailing list archives first to see if the bug
already has been reported. A bug tracking system where you can browse
through submitted bug reports, is on its way.

  /Mats