Re: Lilypond + LaTex (on Mac)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypond + LaTex (on Mac)
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:19:10 -0700

Geoff Horton wrote:
The problem is not with your file. The problem is that the Mac can't
find the lilypond-book program (that's what the "-bash: lilypond-book:
command not found" means). I've got Lilypond installed on my Mac but
I've never actually used it there, so I'm not sure if it sets things
up automagically to make that program findable.

If there are any Mac experts out there, now's your time to step
forward, please, and I'll learn from the answers, too.

Docs for 2.9 -> 13.2 Notes for the MacOS X app
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/Documentation/user/lilypond/Notes-for-the-MacOS-X-app.html

- Graham