Re: Breathe sign in lyrics messes up line spacing

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Breathe sign in lyrics messes up line spacing
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:47:18 +0200

I can't figure out exactly what you mean. Please post a small but complete
(i.e. runnable) example. Just paste it into the main text of the email.
If gmane complains about "top posting", see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2006-05/msg00038.html

  /Mats

Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
Hi,
A while ago, I posted to this list about how to include a breathing sing into the lyrics (not into the staff), and Mats gave me the solution:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2005-11/msg00532.html

However, I'm still fighting with the issue (in lilypond 2.8.7), because that solution causes a rather large margin below that one lyrics line (it seems that for the calculation of line spacing the \raise is simply ignored).
Is there any solution to this?

Thanks a lot,
Reinhold

PS: Sorry that I can't attach the test file to this posting, as the gmane webinterface does not allow you to attach files...

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology