Re: placing of artificial harmonic

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: placing of artificial harmonic
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:11:49 +0100

Am 16. November 2006, 09:40 Uhr (+0100) schrieb Mats Bengtsson:
> To make a single note in a chord invisible, you have to use the \tweak
> feature:
> <eih d g \harmonic \tweak #'transparent ##t f >4

thanks, that worked. Unfortunately that creates a new problem: Tieing
two such chords together creates ties between the
invisible 'f" . I tried to change the 'f' into 'fis' in one of the two
chords, but that creates an unwanted accidental...

Is there any way around that (making accidentals transparent or sth of
the like)?

--
Orm