Re: Selling music engraved by Lilypond

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: Selling music engraved by Lilypond
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:52:30 -0500

Rick Hansen (aka RickH) wrote:

I dont know if I will be selling all that many copies of my jazz
arrangements book by the time it's finished, and by the time I've finally
gotten back copyright permissions to print all these arrangements...  But
when I do, I will be proud to to put a credit in the appendix to the effect
"All music in this book was engraved by Lilypond".  I think authors taking
advantage of such a great free resource should do that much and spread the
word.

I agree - I'm typesetting stuff for flute/violin and guitar and I'm gonna put
something like "Typeset by Mike Blackstock; engraved by Lilypond" right
up under the title, flush left.

Cheers,
Mike