Re: tie attached on left side

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: tie attached on left side
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:49:31 -0500

    Arvid> Graham Percival <gpermus <at> gmail.com> writes:
    >> Lilypond now produces binary eps files.  See
    >> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=157

    Arvid> I get errors from lilypond-book now, possibly because I
    Arvid> haven't updated the included files, but the BoundingBox is
    Arvid> in the text-format header.  The ugly sed trick itself still
    Arvid> seems to work.

Thanks, you're right.  I don't know what my problem was, but I hit it
when I was modifying my script to do a 'grep -l' to avoid having
to do the sed on eps files that have already been modified, which was
taking too long on a big project.  But my current script works on both
2.10.1 and 2.11.1.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139