Re: Lilypond API

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Lilypond API
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:43:55 +0100

For example, the script that generates the
file looks for markup commands at the wrong place and several of the lines
at the end of the lilypond-words.el file are completely outdated.
I'd like to note, that LilyPondTool has an up to date word list in the modes directory of the downloadable zip file.

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/lily4jedit

It is generated from the documentation and binaries of LilyPond, however, it is not on the GUI of LilyPondTool, but I'm planning to put it there to let users generate these files for the version they use.

Bert