Re: [Mischa Falkenburg] STUMPED...

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [Mischa Falkenburg] STUMPED...
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 04:27:51 -0800

\new Voice {
\set countPercentRepeats = ##t
   \repeat "percent" etc.(inserting the # of repeats here) {the notation}
}

So you want to add
\set countPercentRepeats = ##t

to your music, and then use a repeat:
\repeat "percent" etc.(inserting the # of repeats here) {the notation}

and stick the repeated music in the "the notation" section.

What ended-up happening was adding a blank piano staff, shifting the original down, and then following with the measure repeats...2%/3%/4%/, etc. to 24. Obviously, if I even used the correct commands, I inserted it in a "bad" spot. Here is the original file:

I messed up the indentation, but replace the "upper" and "lower" in your parts with these:

upper = \relative c'' {
    \time 7/8
    \key g \major
    \clef treble