RE: Generating small fragments to be embedded into latex

From: Stewart Holmes
Subject: RE: Generating small fragments to be embedded into latex
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 22:37:49 -0000

1) Try lilypondbook; I'd go into more detail, but it's an area I've not
ventured into.
2) In the header, use tagline = ""

4) In the \layout section, use ragged-right = ##f

Stewart

Still, I have a number of problem.
1) I'd like to generate a 'small' pdf, to be embedded in a text,
rather than a regular page
2) I's like to eliminate the 'made with lilypond' text
3) Possibly, I'd like to make the rhythmic staff and the key transparent
4) I'd like to stretch the width  of the staff, that is, not as large
as the page (some fragments are very short)