Re: Lead sheet examples?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lead sheet examples?
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:44:07 +0100

Robert Kennedy wrote:

To reduce the spacing, you can do
  \new ChordNames \with {
    chordChanges = ##t
    voltaOnThisStaff = ##t
    \override VoltaBracket #'minimum-space =#0
    } { ... }

This looks like it should work, and LP accepts it OK, but it doesn't
have any effect. The volta brackets are still much too high. I can't
see any difference in output appearance between the versions with and
without the "\override VoltaBracket #'minimum-space = #0" line. Below
is my current LP source in case you'd like to try and see if it really
works for you.
I just tried your example with version 2.10.14 and I certainly see a difference
when I remove the setting. Try again!

  /Mats