Re: proposal: second style for quartertone accidentals

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: proposal: second style for quartertone accidentals
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:26:22 +0100

Am 29. Januar 2007, 12:24 Uhr (+0100) schrieb Han-Wen Nienhuys:
> Maximilian Albert escreveu:
> >
> > Well, I'd be delighted to give it a try because this sounds exactly like
> > the kind of rather easy task which merely distracts the core team from
> > doing more difficult and really important stuff but gives newcomers like
> > me a chance to play around a little with the code and possibly even make
> > a useful contribution.

I think somehow I missed the email of Maximilian. Maximilian can you
get back to me so we (and whoever else wants to participate) can
discuss off list how to approach the whole subject matter in
organisational terms? I'd be glad to participate and get some apporach
to lilyponds code base that way.

Once we got it figured out it should be trivial to add all imaginable
kinds of microtonal systems.

--
Orm