Re: Update syntax

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: Update syntax
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:11:42 +0100

Hi Trevor,

When I try to use convert-ly via the terminal (I am using Mac OS X 10.4.8) or via Lilypond / Compile-menu/ Update syntax, I get the following error message:
 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/convert- ly", line 22, in ?
    import lilylib as ly
ImportError: No module named lilylib

This happens with both versions 2.11.15-1 and 2.10.15-1
what is wrong?

By the way: is there also another way to get the most recent command- changes?