File fails prooperty type check

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: File fails prooperty type check
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:00:42 +1100

Hi folks,

I'm currently cleaning up a few files in the LSR, and I've come across
an error that I don't know what to do with. (Please bear with me --
I'll have a few of these over the next few days! The LSR is, of
course, full of constructs that used to be great ideas.)

The file I'm currently working on gives the error:

    warning: can't find property type-check for breakable'
    (backend-type?).  perhaps a typing error?
    warning: doing assignment anyway

    \override Glissando #'breakable = ##t

#'breakable isn't listed in the Program Reference and the output isn't
affected if I comment it out. Am I right in thinking it's safe to
delete that line?

Cameron Horsburgh