Nested tuplets, making transparent first number makes also the following

From: José Luis Cruz
Subject: Nested tuplets, making transparent first number makes also the following
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:24:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I'm working on a guitar piece and I've encountered a problem. I hope anyone has
a clue of the solution, or maybe I've found a bug.

In this measure I'm using 2 voices, I want to use a tuplet for the first 3
quarter notes of the measure. On the first voice there are 4 triplets while
while in the second are 4 quarter notes.

Ok but if I leave this untouched there will be 2 tuplet brackets with the 4
number, one for each voice, up and down. So I pretend to hide the one on the
first voice.

The problem comes when I add this line:
\once \override TupletNumber #'transparent = ##t
It hides the number I want, but also the first triplet's number. And I'm unable
to ONLY make transparent the number of the 3/4 tuplet. Any clues?

Here's the isolated example: (it gives some warnings -don't know why-, but
compiles ok).

\version "2.11.20"

\Music = {
        <<
        {
        \once \override TupletNumber #'transparent = ##t
        \once \override TupletBracket #'transparent = ##t
        \times 3/4 {
                \times 2/3 {ees'8[ f' g']}
                \times 2/3 {ees'[ f' g']}
                \times 2/3 {ees'[ f' g']}