Re: "non adjacent" glissando: state of the art?

From: Andrea Valle
Subject: Re: "non adjacent" glissando: state of the art?
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 13:47:28 +0200

Another good idea, Victor...
 thanks!

Best

-a-
On 5 Apr 2007, at 00:01, v!ctor address@hidden wrote:

I have to say that I've been assuming proportional notation all the time since I use it always (8.4.3 in manual).

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino

 I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)