Measures per line?

From: Rebecca Gilbert
Subject: Measures per line?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:26:44 -0400

How do I specify the measures per line maximum that I would like? The piece I am working on is a bit crowded. Or, am I thinking backwards and do I have to change the spacing between notes to fix this? How do I specify that?

Thanks muchly.

Rebecca

--
"Believe it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the believer. So believe the answer will come. It will." --Norman Vincent Peale