Tweaking individual notehead's size in a chord

From: Daniel Tonda Castillo
Subject: Tweaking individual notehead's size in a chord
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:33:32 -0500

Hello:

I do not find a way to tweak the size of an individual notehead in a chord. So that one of the notes in a chord would appear as smaller than the rest of the notes. I would assume that something similar to this would suffice but no:

<c e \tweak #fontSize #-2 g>

Is it possible to do so? I can affect the color, but I do not know the property name for the size of a notehead in a chord. Tried: fontSize, font-size; size.

Thanks!

Daniel Tonda Castillo