Re: Hiding whole measure rests from conductor score

From: Steve Schow
Subject: Re: Hiding whole measure rests from conductor score
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:57:36 -0700 (PDT)

thanks for the idea, I will play around with it.  I'm still not sure its what
will help.

Imagine the following musical section.

   |    rest   |   rest  |  rest  |

I want the score to look like this:

and I want the part to look like this

Furthermore, I want the next measure in the part to have measure number 4,
rather than 2.

Merely hiding the multimeasure rest symbol from the conductor score will not
show all three empty measures to the conductor unless I am missing
something.