Re: Spacing problem

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Spacing problem
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:14:46 +0200

2007/7/26, Siska Ádám <address@hidden>:

I've sent the score to the list a few time ago, but it didn't arrive for
me, although normally I get a copy of my own messages posted to the
list. Did it arrive, or is there some restrictions for attachment type
and/or size on this list?

AFAIK, the maximum size allowed is 64K (at least that's what it is on
the French list).
Of course, you can zip or bzip it if it's too large; however the
better solution is for you to host it somewhere, then post only the
link to its location.

Regards,
V.V.