Re: Standalone bar lines in StaffGroup

From: Siska Ádám
Subject: Re: Standalone bar lines in StaffGroup
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:50:09 +0200

Hello,

I tried out the '\override SpanBar #'transparent = ##t' command, and although it really removes the barlines between staves, the problem is, that if I introduce a barline in a staff (or I put the repeat volta command) I still get the barlines in every stave.

Do you have any idea on how to suppress the global barline settings (if I understand the terminology well, this is supposed to be called 'barline engraver'), but only for those few bars, not for the entire score?

Thank you,
Adam

Siska Ádám
+36 (70) 207-63-85