Re: grace note leading to chord [solved]

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: grace note leading to chord [solved]
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:26:49 +0200

2007/7/28, jazzman <address@hidden>:

> As you can see I haven't hidden the beses note so you can clearly see it
> does not blend with the chord, even though I have overridden the NoteHead
> X-extent.

You can fix it by changing the priority of your voices (dirty, dirty
hack, but at least it works):

%%%%

\new Staff {
\time 3/4
\key ees \major
       <<
       \relative {
               eeses'4 des des |
       }
       \\
       \relative {
aes'> <ces aes'> <bes ges'> |
       }
       \\
       \relative {
              \voiceOne s4 \slurDown \acciaccatura ces'8
               \once \override NoteHead #'X-extent = #'(0.0 . 0.0)
               \hideNotes \stemUp beses8 \slurNeutral s4. |

%%%%

Regards,
Valentin