Re: ConTeXt table of contents tweak

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: ConTeXt table of contents tweak
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:48:51 +0200

Am 2007-07-26 um 23:19 schrieb Adam Good:

I want to add something like a section of chapter to the Table of Contents in my file without having it print in the pdf on that page. If that sounds cryptic, here's what I do in LaTeX:
\addcontentsline{toc}{section}{Blah blah lah lah}

example from http://texshow.contextgarden.net:

\definelist[Reprints][criterium=all]
\starttext
  \section{Sec 1}
  \writetolist[Reprints]{1.}{List entry A}
  \subsection{Subsec 1}
  \writebetweenlist[Reprints]{\hrule}
  \writetolist[Reprints]{2.}{List entry B}
  \completelist[Reprints]
\stoptext

and see http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Table_of_Contents

The ToC is only one "list" as any other you can define yourself.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm