slur and system breaks

From: Oded
Subject: slur and system breaks
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:54:47 +0000 (UTC)

I am having a problem where slurs across system breaks look like 2 slurs -
instead of a slur-with-a-break (i.e. the right end of the slur at the top
system should remain open not curve down like an ending of a slur, and
similar the left begining of the second slur).
I couldn't find a solution for this problem searching through the archive
only another user posing this question 4 years ago with no replies and I
also noticed that this seems to be how slurs are done in all the examples
availbale on the website.

does anyone know of a way to make the slurs correct across breaks?

thanks
Oded