Re: \markup different when used in #'bound-details

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: \markup different when used in #'bound-details
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 22:01:36 +0100

Hi David,

On 9/3/07, David F. Place <address@hidden > wrote:
Hi,

As a follow up to my previous message, I'm including a snippet that
demonstrates that \markup works differently when used in the
bound-details of a TextSpanner.  I want the right of the TextSpanner to
look exactly like the first markup.  The "note" is not engraved.
version = 2.11.32

It definitely looks like a bug; I'd recommend posting a bug report with a minimal example.

Here's a tip for you: you've probably noticed that your note is a bit lower than the text. You can improve its base alignment using the  \general-align command:

\general-align #Y #DOWN

Regards,
Neil