Re: partial SpanBar possible?

From: Adam James Wilson
Subject: Re: partial SpanBar possible?
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:49:57 -0700

Hi all,

Thanks Trevor for the offer of sponsorship!  If someone indeed has
time to work on this, I would be happy to also contribute, though I'm
still a grad student and there will be a definite ceiling to what I'm
able to add financially to the effort.  Let me know (probably this
qualifies as an off-list discussion?) how this process works and how I
can help.

Best,
Adam