Re: GDP: pitches rewrite

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: pitches rewrite
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 11:35:50 -0700

Eyolf Østrem wrote:
On 04.10.2007 (19:09), Graham Percival wrote:
First-come, first-serve. Let us know if you claim a task, so that nobody else starts working on the same thing. Files in the normal places.

I'll have a look at it.

Great! The whole thing, or just certain items on the list? We can split the tasks up, and I'd rather have Pitches done sooner rather than later. More people working on the chapter at once will get it finished faster, as long as everybody just works on the specific tasks they signed up for.

Cheers,
- Graham