Re: GDP: pitches rewrite

From: Eyolf Østrem
Subject: Re: GDP: pitches rewrite
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 20:48:13 +0200

On 05.10.2007 (11:35), Graham Percival wrote:
> Eyolf Østrem wrote:
> >I'll have a look at it.

> Great!  The whole thing, or just certain items on the list?  We can split
> the tasks up, and I'd rather have Pitches done sooner rather than later.
> More people working on the chapter at once will get it finished faster, as
> long as everybody just works on the specific tasks they signed up for.

>From your former list, I've done the formatting part, and made a
suggestion for the f/fis warning thing. If someone else wants to work
on any of the "rewrite" parts, that's fine with me. I'll be doing some
more on it later this evening, but I'm not sure exactly when I'll have
a file ready to send. Asap, though.

"For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or
so, nothing continued to happen. "