Re: Creating a book of music

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Creating a book of music
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 23:17:15 +0100

Le 2 janv. 08 à 23:07, Alasdair McAndrew a écrit :

I'm typesetting up a 17th century manuscript which contains eight pieces. I'd like to place them all in a book which contains a title page, table of contents, introduction etc. I'm very happy to use LaTeX for this, but I'd like to see examples of other people's work. I've had a small look around the mutopia site, but so far the pdf files I've looked at are just individual scores.

Are there examples of books created with lilpond/LaTeX out there?

On my 17-18th score books, there is a title page, a table of
contents, and several scores, but using LilyPond only, not
LaTeX. See for instance (the most simple one, 8 motets without
text):

  <http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/index.php/2007/04/16/23>

This one has more text:

  <http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/index.php/2006/05/07/4>