Re: Uninstalling Liliypond

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Uninstalling Liliypond
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:16:35 +0100

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2008/1/7, Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>:

And I suggest pointing me the best place to place this guide to. Because
I could write the guide in 3 lines (Install Java, Install JEdit, Install
LilyPondTool plugin), but I'm not sure thet people will find this.

The normal place would be 2.2.3 in the Application Usage guide;
however, I'd like to add @ref links everywhere I can.

For example, there's currently *no* place were it's specified that you
actually *have* to have a text editor installed on your box.
Well, it's at least very clearly implied at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Compiling-a-file#Compiling-a-file
which also points to the "Text editor support" page, which partly corresponds to the
"Getting ready to work with LilyPond" page you requested in another email.
However, it should perhaps be renamed to "Support environments" (hmm, that's
a title that only a programmer will understand, please make up something better).

   /Mats

 /Mats