Re: midi in windows

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: midi in windows
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:22:19 +0100

2008/1/15, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
> Exactly what is your question? Yes, midi2ly is available in the LilyPond
> installation on Windows just as well as on all other operating systems,

I suspect he wants to use direct MIDI input (e.g. using a keyboard). I
don't know about any Windows version of rumor or whatever.

However, if you're looking for a free (as in freedom) program that can
handle basic score editing and MIDI, you might want to try
http://jazzplusplus.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
Valentin