Re: Polyphony

From: Andrew Hawryluk
Subject: Re: Polyphony
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:35:12 -0700

I think your problem would be resolved by enclosing the entire
expression in double angle brackets: << ... >>
The new Learning Manual covers this very well, and is a noticeable
improvement over the existing documentation. For example, here's the
section on polyphony:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Multiple-notes-at-once#Multiple-notes-at-once
Be aware that some parts of the new docs may be specific to version
2.11. Also, let us know if you come across anything in the Learning
Manual that is unclear to a newcomer. The documentation folks are
looking for feedback before they declare the current rewrite
"finished".

Andrew