Re: free LilyPond advertising

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: free LilyPond advertising
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:45:11 +0100

Le 24 févr. 08 à 18:27, Andrew Hawryluk a écrit :

I was just wondering what is it then that you like so much in Finale? You said both are good, but for different things. What is this thing? Is it that
it is easier to correct typesetting errors in Finale?

Yes, I left most of that discussion for later, but to be brief,
Finale's advantages for myself include:
- [...]
- Instantly playback (proofread) whatever passage you just entered,
not the entire MIDI file

Note that using a clever enough editor, you can have instant audio
feedback when entering notes for LilyPond too. And indeed this is
very useful.