Problem with cue notes and \voiceOne/Two

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Problem with cue notes and \voiceOne/Two
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:55:42 +0100

I have a staff with two voices (using \voiceOne and \voiceTwo), where I also
insert cue notes. The problem now is that after a \cueDuring, all
\voiceOne/Two settings are reset and do not apply any more.

An example is attached. Before the cue notes, the correct settings are used,
but after the cue notes, the voice settings of just the voice with the cue
notes is reset.
Is there anything I can do against this (short of manually inserting \voiceOne
after each cue, which totally defeats my purpose)?

The other issue is that if both voices use cue notes from the same voice, I
get double notes. Is there any way around this?

Cheers,
Reinhold