Flamenco notations

From: Oscar van Eijk
Subject: Flamenco notations
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:56:34 +0100

Hi all,

I've seen a few discussions about Flamenco notations, but so far no
solution I liked.
In this example I created a golpe symbol (needs some enhancements, but I
like it so far) and a rasgueado, which can easily be implemented as an
abanico.

Now what I'ld like is a kinda function that allows me to do something
like:
\rasgueado { <a, e' a cis e>16~ } <a e' a cis e>2 r4^\golpe

My questions:
Is is possible to implement something like that, and if so, where in the
documentation should I start?
(please keep in mind I'm a LilyPond beginner :-S)

Thanks,
Oscar

\version "2.11.41"
golpe = \markup {
        \postscript #"
                0.2 setlinewidth
                0 0 moveto
                1 0 lineto
                1 1 lineto
                stroke
        "
        \postscript #"
                0.1      setlinewidth
                -0.6 0   moveto
                -0.6 1.1 lineto
                 0.5 1.1 lineto
                stroke
"}

part = \relative c' {
        <a, e' a cis e>16^\rtoe^\markup{a}
        \override TabNoteHead #'transparent = ##t
        \override NoteHead #'transparent = ##t
        \override NoteHead #'no-ledgers = ##t
        <a e' a cis e>^\rtoe^\markup{m}
        <a e' a cis e>^\rtoe^\markup{i}
        <a e' a cis e>^\ltoe^\markup{i}~
        \override TabNoteHead #'transparent = ##f
        \override NoteHead #'transparent = ##f
        \override NoteHead #'no-ledgers = ##f
        <a e' a cis e>2
        r4^\golpe