Re: time notation

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: time notation
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:56:15 -0500

Ah! Then I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to the thread. I've been travelling (of course ...) and so not very disciplined about keeping up with the list.

When you have time to go back to the piece, reply back with whatever results you're getting to the thread. I'm curious to see what you find ...

:-)

Trevor.